LifeWorks Behavioral Services
LifeWorks Behavioral Services is a comprehensive behavior management program for children and families who exhibit severe, on-going, emotional or behavioral challenges. LifeWorks Behavioral Services are delivered in home, school, or community environments at a frequent rate to ensure behavior change.
Is your child displaying the following behaviors?
Trained behavior coaches provide modeling, education, therapeutic support and positive behavior management to children, parents, and professionals.
I didn’t know I could be so good, I thought I could only be bad… now I have the power to be good!” - LBS Client
It’s like having SUPER NANNY right here in Sonoma County!” -LBS Parent
- Visits in home, school, or community
- Parent, individual, family and professional consultation available
- Assessment of underlying causes and function of the behaviors
- Utilization of clinical training and techniques to maximize results
- Family system approach
- Realistic and positive behavior interventions
- In-the-moment coaching and support
- Behavior specialist consultations
Parents and Families Learn Behavioral Strategies
- Behavioral language skills
- Positive reinforcement systems
- Structure, consistency, and rules
- Tracking and monitoring behaviors
- Effective parenting skills and communication
- Psycho-education, diagnosis specific support
For information about participating in LifeWorks Behavioral Services, please contact:
(707) 568-2300 x 106.