LifeWorks programs are offered in school, home and community settings throughout Sonoma County. Services are provided through the establishment of five distinct, yet complementary programs, spanning a range of mental health counseling and educational services.
- Choices for Change provides prevention education for children and families at risk for substance abuse.
- Transitions@LifeWorks increases the self-sufficiency and success of young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome (an autism related condition) & Nonverbal Learning Disabilities.
- School-Based Counseling Program serves students, identified as emotionally challenged, and their families.
- Lifeworks Behavioral Services serves children and their families struggling with severe behavior problems.
- El Puente (The Bridge) is a prevention/intervention program offering at-risk and gang-affiliated youth an alternate structure to support a healthy transition to adulthood.
- Counseling Center provides comprehensive mental health services to promote the healthy emotional development of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families throughout Sonoma County.