Make a tax-deductible donation, quickly and securely with
When you donate to LifeWorks and its programs, you will make a difference with Sonoma County families:
- Choices for Change—assists children and adults in families impacted by drug or alcohol dependence. $150 donation pays for a ten week program for one family.
- School-Based Counseling—provides comprehensive mental health services focused on special education classes in public schools. $50 donation pays for art therapy supplies for one classroom.
- LifeWorks Behavioral Services—serves children and their families struggling with severe behavioral problems by providing in-home behavioral intervention services. $75 donation pays for a one hour in home session.
- Transitions—manages a support group for parents of teenagers and young adults with Asperger’s Syndrome and Nonverbal Learning Disorder. $25 donation pays for one parent to attend the support group.
- El Puente (The Bridge)—offers at-risk and gang-affiliated youth an alternative structure to support a healthy transition to adulthood, and to replace the stunted rite of passage offered by gangs. $75 donation pays for one in home session for the whole family.
- LifeWorks Counseling Center—offers confidential mental health services for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families provided by Licensed Marriage Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. $100 donation pays for family therapy to an at-risk family.